SCHOOL: Regina Mundi Catholic College
- Junior/Senior Girls Badminton from 2017-2019. MVP in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Alf Williams Award (2019).
- Girls Slo-Pitch from 2017-2019. I was a TAS in 2017, and MVP in 2018.
- Junior/Senior Girls Volleyball from 2016-2020. I was a TAS 2017 and Senior Girls Volleyball Captain in 2019-2020.
- Received my Junior Athletic Titan letter
- Overall above 80% average (Year 9, Year 10, and Year 11).
- Health and Physical Education Award (Year 11).
- Student EYE member. Organized events for the school such as: pep-rally’s, Halloween movie day, Christmas week, etc. As a group, we come up with ways to make our school better such as: pep-rallies to enhance titan spirit, Christmas week to gather the titan community together, and our Instagram account allows students to have a say on what they want to improve and how to do it.
- Peer Influencers Member. I went to orientation to engage with students, attended meetings on how to be a leader, and I helped others feel welcome in the school community.
- Using my knowledge and experience of fastball, I had the opportunity to teach, train and mentor other girls.
- Being actively involved in 4-H I’ve taken on council roles such as: president, vice-president, and secretary. This has given me the opportunity to be a leader and a role model to the younger kids in the club. It also got me involved in the Dorchester community, as we volunteer to sell 50/50 tickets at the Dorchester Dolphins game, park cars for the Myeloma walk/run and at the Derwent plowing match.
- Taught children all about the dairy industry at the Canadian Dairy Expo.